Ready to learn more about impacting your campus for Christ? As you all meet in your huddles, there is a lot of freedom in how you use your time! However there are a few things that are crucial to the success of your huddle:
1) To start a huddle on your campus, you should have:
- Coach/Huddle Leader*
- Youth Pastor
- Classroom (huddles typically meet either before school in the morning or during the lunch period)
- 2-3 Student Leaders
*Every Huddle must have an adult leader complete a Ministry Leader Application (MLA). This is a one-
time form to have on file with FCA.
2) When you've assembled your team, contact your local FCA staff!
We want to encourage, equip, support and certify your huddle as officially part of FCA's ministry. See
our huddle page to find your local contact.
3) Every time you meet, we expect your huddle to:
- Get in the Bible Together
At every huddle, we should be in the Word, examining a verse, a story or a passage
- Pray Together
Huddles get the opportunity to stand and support each other as we go through life
Keep your Huddle on track with our Next Steps and keep moving around the bases!
We are excited to see the stories God is writing at your schools!
Be sure to share with us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook - we're in this together.
As FCA Staff, we are on your team! How do we support you?
Need a guest speaker? Training for leaders? Want to start a Coaches Huddle? Let us know!
- FCAResources.com | amazing website with great huddle support
- Daily Devotionals for athletes with discussion questions already prepped
- Video Testimonies from collegiate and professional athletes
- Resources divided by theme for easy search and use
- Athletes Bibles or Sport New Testaments for your huddle
- Fields of Faith promotional materials
Let us know how we can be praying for you, personally and also for your campus huddle
- Coaches Spotlight
We want to highlight our outstanding coaches and huddle leaders! If you have a story about your
coach, let us know and we'll share it in our newsletter and social media